The twenties are a time of discovery. Terms like quarterlife crisis are common because the life lessons that we encounter during these years can cause great confusion. When I started GenPink my goal was to provide insight into many of the lessons that we experience. Since I am certainly not an expert on life, wouldn’t that be nice, I decided to have the twenty something advice series to include guest bloggers point of views in addition to my own.
Here are the previous twenty something advice posts:
- Twenty Something Advice: Don’t settle for anything less than the love of your life
- Twenty Something Advice: I Wish I Had Known
- Twenty Something Advice: Don’t Let Love Swallow Your Independence, Spend Time Learning What You Are Like When You Are Single
- Twenty Something Advice: Make your goals measurable
- Twenty Something Advice: Is it time for a job change?
- Twenty Something Advice: Circle of Friends
- Twenty Something Advice: Power of Music
- Twenty Something Advice: Educate Yourself on Politics
- Twenty Something Struggle: Why Can’t I Be Happy?
- Twenty Something Advice: Don’t plan your life based on what other people expect
If you are interested, or have any great bits of advice to share with 20somethings please leave a comment and I’ll be in touch with the details. Are you already past your twenties and know of something you wish you had known? We’d love to hear from you as well.