Browse and shop the best local crafts at the 9th Annual Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash – Nov. 11
Shop. Party. Arts and Crafts. That’s the Etsy Dallas motto, and the best in art, craft and design will be showcased at their 9th annual Jingle Bash on Saturday, Nov. 11 in Dallas. The event celebrates the art of handmade goods with shopping, music, charity, cocktails, free swag, and tons of crafty fun!
More than 100 artists and crafters will be selling their handmade wares at the event. Shop from categories such as accessories, art and photography, baby and kids, bags and purses, body care, clothing, housewares, jewelry, paper and stationary and pets. To see the full line up of our hand-selected artists for Jingle Bash, click here.
Whipped Up Wonderful
Fresh Out of Ink
Shoppers will enjoy:
- The best shopping experience featuring handmade artists from Dallas and beyond
- Admission is FREE!
- Free make and take crafts provided by the Creative Arts Center
- Two full bars and concessions by Eddie Deen’s Catering
- Pet adoptions by PAWS for Irving Animals
- Hot chocolate with Santa
- Free photo booth
- Plenty of secure parking ($5)
- Free collectible Bash Bags™ for the first 50 adult shoppers at 10:30 am, chock full of handmade goods (arrive early if you want to get a bag!)
Jingle Bash will take place at the Eddie Deen’s Ranch (944 S Lamar St, Dallas, TX 75202) on Nov. 11 from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Follow Etsy Dallas on Facebook for more updates.October 26, 2017 in arts and crafts, charity, etsy, etsy dallas, jingle bash, Shopping