Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Facebook Flair
Editor’s note: this post was written in 2008. Does anyone even remember when Facebook Flair was a thing?
I know this sounds a bit silly, but I really love the Facebook Flair app. Mine is filled with fun quotes and pictures.
Here’s the knowledge that my Facebook flair has to offer to you:
- no regrets, just lessons learned
- Have a Nice Day
- if you believe in it, then stand for it
- Good friends don’t let you do stupid things … alone
- Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. – Picasso
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass … it’s about learning to dance in the rain
- An Apple a day keeps windows away
- What makes you different makes you beautiful
- To draw you must close your eyes and sing. – Picasso
- Everything will be okay in the end. If It’s not okay, it’s not the end.
- Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted. – John Lennon
- I believe in music like some people belive in fairy tales
- Artists are sexy
- Hug Harder. Laugh Louder. Smile Bigger. Love Longer.
- Life isn’t about finding youself. Life is about creating yourself.
- We’re adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?
- laughter (n): when a smile has an orgasm
This is what my flair can tell you about me:
- I’m adorkable
- I’m a brown eyed girl
- I love sushi
- My alarm clock and I are NOT friends.
- I shower naked.
- I’m blogging this.