Star Wars “Find the Force” augmented reality treasure hunt (Sept. 1-3)
Star Wars fans, listen up! To celebrate Force Friday II, you can reveal new and favorite characters from Star Wars: The Last Jedi in augmented reality (AR), and help the Resistance find information about key personnel. To join this AR treasure hunt, here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Star Wars app (for iPhone® and Android™) and launch the “Find The Force” feature.
- Starting September 1, look for Star Wars graphics with the “Find The Force” logo at participating retail locations and websites. Click here for full list.
- Scan these graphics using the “Find The Force” feature to reveal AR character experiences.
- A data chip will be unlocked each time a new AR character experience is revealed. Unlock digital rewards as you collect more data chips.
- Each graphic reveals a different AR character experience every day from September 1-3.
Share the photos or videos featuring the in-store AR characters on Twitter or Instagram using #FindtheForce and #Sweepstakes throughout Force Friday II weekend. (Fans in select global markets can participate in a sweepstakes for the chance to win the ultimate fan experience: tickets to the Star Wars: The Last Jedi premiere in December!)
For more information about Find the Force, including a how-to video, check out: www.starwars.com/findtheforce.
May the force be with you!
No Purchase Necessary. Enter sweepstakes between August 31, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”)/3:00 p.m. British Summer Time (“BST”) and September 4, 2017 at 2:59 a.m. PT/10:59 a.m. BST. Open to legal residents in 50 U.S. + D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec), Australia, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, France, South Korea and Chile who are 18+ or the age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is older. Limit 15 entries per person. There is 1 Grand Prize available to be won (ARV: US $4,500). Grand Prize winner must travel to Los Angeles, California USA on or about December 12, 2017. Visit starwars.com/findtheforce. for Official Rules including details on how to enter, additional eligibility requirements, prize descriptions and limitations. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty. Limited, Level 5, Chapel Street, South Yarra, Victoria 3141, Australia.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.August 31, 2017 in Lifestyle