GenPink Picks: Stocking Stuffers
A little gift can go a long way. We’ve found the best stocking stuffers for purchasing consideration this season. Surprise your family and friends with these memorable little knick knacks.
Did someone say bacon?
Keep your lips nice and greasy with this bacon-flavored lip balm. Warning: may attract A LOT of guys. $2.95
Get rid of chapped lips with holiday-inspired ChapStick
Tasty limited edition holiday flavors by ChapStick will keep your lips fresh and sweet all season long. $4.99
- Apple Cider
- Candy Cane
- Chocolate Truffle (Walmart® Exclusive)
Beat the Germs with Purell
A bottle of Purell’s Advanced Hand Sanitizer for On-the-Go is an effective product to get rid of the germs in our way. $2.50+
Support for the Ultimate Heel Wearing Lady
Though high heels are pretty and fashionable, the pain can be excruciating. Prevent foot aches by inserting a pair Dr. Scholl’s for Her High Heel Insoles in your heels. $7.50+
Browsing for eye makeup? Pick up Cover Girl’s new Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara. The innovative curved brush leads you to super volumized, separated lashes. Choose from four different shades. $8.99
If you’re shopping for someone who is a huge music or sports fan, consider buying them two tickets to an upcoming concert or sports game. It’ll make a great evening for them, and you too (if you want the second ticket!).
Add some accessories
A girl just cannot have too much jewelry. Forever 21 offers an affordable line of jewelry with an array of styles.
Cute Wine Stoppers
This gift idea is perfect for winos! Check out this Pinterest page for ideas on cute wine stoppers featuring cupcakes, diamond rings, starfish, and nature.
Gift cards make the best gifts if you’re in doubt of what to buy for someone.
- Joy to the hair – DryBar
- All your shopping under one roof – Target
- Coffee for the business pros – Starbucks
- Movies galore – AMC Theatres
- Beauty – Ulta
- Just like cash – VISA prepaid cards
- Babealicious – Victoria’s Secret
- Digital entertainment – iTunes
- Donate to a charity dedicated to empowering women and children – GlobalGiving
- Pandora One: Pandora One is the best way to listen to radio. Give the gift of ad-free listening, high quality audio and much more with a one year subscription. $36/year
- Spotify: Choose from two different Spotify subscriptions, and try out a free trail of the Premium package. Starts from $4.99/month.
- Netflix: Share the best ways to watch movies. Netflix subscriptions last from one month up to one year. Starts from $7.99/month.
- Showtime Anytime: Get unlimited access to the popular Showtime programs (such as Dexter and Homeland just to name a couple!). It’s free with your Showtime subscription through participating TV providers.
- HBO GO: Get unlimited access to all your favorite HBO shows, movies and sports. It’s free with your HBO subscription through participating television providers. Stream the shows from your tablet, phone and XBox 360 too. Check with your TV provider for pricing.
- Hulu Plus: View your favorite shows at home and on the go with Hulu Plus. Try one week for free. $7.99/month
(Disclaimer- This post contains affiliate links. All prices subject to change.)December 10, 2012 in Fun & Festive