The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
If you’re planning on getting married soon, I’m sure your To-Do list is several pages long. One task that may be hanging over your head is building your registry. While it’s typical to go to the big department stores for your household goods, don’t forget about the fun gadgets and technology you can also ask for, many of which are available at Best Buy. Hey, and chances are you’ll be more likely to get your guy to spend time building his wishlist at a local Best Buy.
Best Buy just introduced its new wedding registry in February, so engaged couples can choose from hundreds of products and top-notch brands. Pick from KitchenAide, Xbox, Canon, Fitbit and so much more. Click here to see Best Buy’s top registry picks.
What better time than now to ask for a camera to take on your honeymoon, an upgraded cell phone, a vacuum for your new house, a flat screen TV and more. Best Buy is there to help!
Among the many fabulous products, your guests can send any gift with free shipping and no minimum purchase. Also, your friends and family can even pitch in to get you a big gift, such as a new fridge or other appliances. I think that’s a great option if you already have the traditional wedding gifts. The options are endless!
Here are some of the gadgetry we have in our house that I’d recommend for your wedding registry
- For the kitchen: Kitchenaid Mixer
- For the kitchen: Crockpot
- For the living room: Home Theater System
- For us: Roku, for streaming Hulu+, Netflix, and Amazon Prime
- For him: Go Pro – HERO4
- For her: FitBit One
- For us: Extra lenses for our DSLR (we have a Nikon & a Canon)
- For us: Bluetooth speakers (we have one in the living room and another in the kitchen)
- For the house: Nest Thermostat
- For us: Cordless Rechargeable Electric Wine Bottle Opener
- For the kitchen: Electric Hand Blender
- For him: Iron (yep, he’s the one who irons)
- For the house: Roomba – Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Believe me, I’ve been through the registry process. I’d highly recommend getting your hubby-to-be involved in the decision making process. Chances are, he won’t be as excited about monogrammed towels as he would be for a gadget that gets used every day.
What items from Best Buy would you add to your wedding registry or wish you would have added? Let us know in the comments below!