The Texas Conference for Women, along with its sister events across the nation, are going virtual this season. Even though we can’t be there in person this year, the programs will still be exciting and valuable to all levels of career women. We’ve enjoyed attending the event in past years in Austin, Texas and look forward to the virtual programming and buzz-worthy speakers in the coming months.
These events are all a part of the Conferences for Women— a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that is the largest nationwide network of women’s conferences whose mission includes helping to drive discussion on issues of importance to women in business and small business owners. This year’s first all-virtual event is designed to empower and connect women, and promote equity for all, as the nation confronts a powerful moment of reckoning about racial injustice and a pandemic that is disproportionately impacting women and people of color.
The highly interactive conferences also will give attendees opportunities to engage with speakers and each other; support women-owned businesses and women in business through an online marketplace; and participate in a career pavilion and job fair.
Texas Conference for Women: October 1, 2020
Pennsylvania Conference for Women: November 11, 2020 (Headline speaker includes Viola Davis).
Massachusetts Conference for Women: December 10, 2020 (Headline speakers include Awkwafina and Doris Kearns Goodwin)
Tickets are now on sale here for $150/person. Tickets include:
- Live access to keynote sessions.
- Breakout session tracks on Leadership, Personal Development & Career Advancement. Attendees have access to your choice of three (out of nine total) 30-minute sessions on event day, including live breakout Q&A with the speaker.
- Live access to the virtual Exhibit Hall, Bookstore, and Coordinated Networking. Access to Resume Reviews and 1:1 Career Coaching (subject to availability) as well as many other exciting and fun surprises throughout the day.
- A full week of virtual programming.
- Bonus: You will be able to watch all nine breakouts via on-demand playback, and receive access to the Exhibit Hall, Resume Reviews, Coordinated Networking, 1:1 Career Coaching, and Bookstore from 10/2/2020 until 10/9/2020. (Career Coaching and Resume Review subject to availability.)
- If you’re interested in attending all three conferences, the bundle price is $375 per person. (A SUPER deal for all the speakers, virtual networking and knowledge you’ll gain in three days!)
Don’t wait to buy your ticket because they’re selling out fast! Drop a comment below if you’re planning to attend any of the events. We hope you’ll enjoy the events as much as we do! xo
The Texas Conference for Women is presented by Liberty Mutual Insurance; and generously sponsored by Target; Cisco; Dell Technologies; Deloitte; Accenture LLP; Merck & Co.; Phillips 66; United Healthcare; Arm; Cirrus Logic; Dover Fueling Solutions; H-E-B; Huston-Tillotson University; National Instruments; Planview; Q2E Banking; Silicon Labs; Tokyo Electron (TEL); USAA and media sponsors Austin American-Statesman; The Texas Tribune.
(Disclaimer: GenPink is provided with a media pass to access the conferences, and all opinions are our own.)