Calling all foodies and wine lovers! The Dallas Arboretum will host its fourth annual international culinary adventure this Thursday, June 10 from 7 – 9pm. Enjoy great bites and sips while strolling past the gorgeous gardens.
Notable Dallas chefs will sample bites from their restaurants, and various bottles of wine and craft beer will be poured for guests 21+. Themed A Gatsby Garden Soirée, wear your favorite roaring 20’s apparel. This event is not to be missed!
General admission is $125 per person ($99 for members), and doors open at 7 p.m. Click here to buy your ticket in advance before it sells out. (Sorry, VIP tickets are already sold out.) The event chef chair is Chef Sharon Van Meter, and Alicia Voltmer is the event chair.
The Thursday evening soirée features mouth-watering small plates from the following:
- Beyond the Box – Chef Douglas Brown
- Bisous Bisous Pâtisserie – Chef Andrea Meyer
- Bright Box Foods – Chef Christopher Patrick
- Cane Rosso – Chef Josh Healy
- Carte Blanche – Chef Casey La Rue
- Ellie’s Restaurant & Lounge (Hall Arts) – Chef Dan Landsberg
- Empire Baking Company/Mozzarella Company – Chef Meaders Ozarow and Chef Paula Lambert
- Encina – Chef Matt Balke
- Fearing’s Restaurant – Chef Mike Matis
- Garden Café – Chef Mark Wootton
- Home Grown Market – Chef Lucy Braddock
- Homewood – Chef Matt McCallister
- Humble: Simply Good Pies – Chef Sean Jett
- Jonathon’s Diner – Chef Jonathon Erdeljac
- José – Chef Anastacia Quiñones-Pittman
- Knife Dallas – Chef John Tesar
- La Duni Baking Studio– Chef Dunia Borga
- The Meat Shop – Chef Keith Browning
- Meddlesome Moth – Chef Josh Boneé
- Monarch – Chef Eric Dreyer
- Oak’d BBQ – Chef Michael Lane
- Petra & The Beast – Chef Misti Norris
- Profound Foods – Chef Joel Orsini
- Taco y Vino – Jimmy Contreras
- 3015 at Trinity Groves – Chef Sharon Van Meter
- Trompo – Chef Luis Olivera
- Two Sisters Catering – Chef Brock Boyd
- Wolfgang Puck Catering – Chef Andrew Swanson
Check the website for any updates.
Can’t make the event? Come by the Arboretum this Saturday and Sunday (June 12-13) for the Garden Market experience from 10 am to 3 pm. This “farmers market” style event features dozens of local vendors showcasing their products for sale, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the garden. The Garden Market is included with paid admission to the garden.
Special thanks to Food & Wine sponsors Rosewood Ranches Waygu Beef and Amegy Bank. Fine wines are provided by Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits. Also, special thanks to VIP Experience chefs John Tesar with Knife Dallas and Casey La Rue with Carte Blanche.
Photo Credit: The Dallas Arboretum