If you love wine and art as much as we do, be sure to check out the City of Grapevine’s 28th annual New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail this weekend!
On Saturday, October 3, head to downtown Grapevine to browse several art galleries and enjoy wine and food tastings at participating wineries. The event takes place between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Admission for each person (21+) is $45, which includes a souvenir wine glass, three (3) one-ounce (1 oz.) wine tastings and a food sample at each of the participating winery tasting rooms. Your ticket is a passport, and these will be available for pick up that Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Grapevine Visitor Information Center (636 S. Main St.). Buy your passports here in advance.
Complimentary parking is available along Grapevine’s Historic Main Street and at many of the winery locations. (No refunds will be issued. This event will take place rain or shine.)
Participating Grapevine Winery Tasting Rooms include:
- Bingham Family Vineyards – 620 S. Main St.
- Cross Timbers Winery – 805 N. Main St.
- Grape Vine Springs Winery – 409 S. Main St.
- Messina Hof Grapevine Winery – 201 S. Main St.
- Sloan & Williams Winery – 401 S. Main St.
Participating Art Galleries:
- A Touch of Paris Art Gallery – 202 W. Wall St.
- Giddens Gallery of Fine Art – 624 S. Main St.
- Grand and Tower Galleries inside the Grapevine Visitor Information Center – 636 S. Main St.
- Great American West Gallery – 332 S. Main St.
- Grapevine Foundry – 701 S. Main St.
- Palace Arts Center – 300 S. Main St.
- Vetro Glassblowing Studio – 701 S. Main St.
The 28th Annual New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail is sponsored by the Southwest Dairy Farmers and the Texas Department of Agriculture. For more information and to purchase passports, please visit GrapevineTexasUSA.com/
(Disclaimer: We are provided with two tickets to check out the event. Please drink responsibily, and don’t drink and drive. Don’t forget your mask and be socially distant where possible!)