The Pennsylvania Conference for Women returns virtually on November 10 an encourages ladies to take this day to focus on themselves. Get inspired and motivated while hearing from CEOs, founders, authors and more empowering women from across the nation. The speakers for this event will offer perspectives and actionable ideas to help you get unstuck and keep you moving forward. And with coming out of the pandemic, this is just the event we need to grow personally and professionally.
The Pennsylvania Conference for Women, which attracted more than 10,000 attendees in recent years, is the largest conference for women in the Commonwealth. This year’s 18th annual event will focus on newly pressing issues affecting women as a result of COVID, including getting back to work, navigating work-life balance and prioritizing mental health.
The theme, “Stronger. Wiser. Braver.” speaks to how women— exemplified by Simone Biles’ actions at the Olympics— have emerged from the pressures of the past several years.
We are so excited for this year’s lineup of fantastic speakers! The event will feature keynotes by:
- Researcher and storyteller Brené Brown
- Award-winning actress and mental health advocate Glenn Close
- Gymnast Simone Biles
- Award-winning actress, producer, and equal rights advocate Laverne Cox
- See the entire lineup for speakers and session hosts here.
Tickets are $150 per person and increase to $175 on October 11. Your ticket includes:
- Access to two keynote sessions featuring multiple speakers on Conference Day
- Three breakout session time periods on Conference day, with nine different sessions to choose from, including LIVE speaker Q&A.
- On-demand playback of all breakout sessions and additional programming in the Exhibit Hall
- LIVE one-on-one Resume Review, and Career Coaching sessions with local experts
- The exhibit hall, mini learning sessions, author readings, network chat rooms, and the bookstore until November 25, 2021.
- A copy of Brené Brown’s latest book scheduled for release on November 30th (while supplies last)!
The Pennsylvania Conference for Women is part of the Conferences for Women, a network of women’s conferences. The nonpartisan, nonprofit Conferences for Women hosts annual events in California, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Texas that attract more than 50,000 attendees. Its mission is to promote, communicate and amplify the influence of women in the workplace and beyond.
(Disclaimer: GenPink is provided with a media pass to attend this event, and all opinions are our own.)