The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust is gearing up for the return of PNC Broadway in Pittsburgh this fall with energetic performances starting this October.
The lineup kicks off with “The Band’s Visit” on October 28 and continues through May 2022 – with a total of eight shows (each with multiple performances).
2021-2022 PNC Broadway in Pittsburgh Lineup
- “The Band’s Visit” | October 28-31, 2021 (six performances)
- “Summer: The Donna Summer Musical” | November 16-21, 2021 (eight performances)
- “Oklahoma!” | January 4-9, 2022 (eight performances)
- “Pretty Woman” | February 1-6, 2022 (eight performances)
- “Hamilton” | February 22-March 13, 2022 (32 performances)
- “Season Special! Beautiful – The Carole King Musical” | March 18-20 (five performances)
- “To Kill A Mockingbird” | April 19-24, 2022 (eight performances)
- “Ain’t Too Proud” | May 17-22, 2022 (eight performances)
Season tickets are on sale now at TrustArts.org/Broadway. Seven-show package prices range from $225 to $817. The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust Guest Services team is in direct contact with existing PNC Broadway in Pittsburgh subscribers regarding their seating options, ticket adjustments, and special requests. Tickets to individual events will go on sale to the general public on a show-by-show basis, to be announced at a later date. In the meantime, guests can contact Guest Services at 412-456-6666 or by visiting TrustArts.org/Broadway to learn more.
Know Before You Go
Pittsburgh’s Cultural District organizations outline layers of defense against COVID-19 and the safety practices for guests, staff, volunteers, and artists— the latest of which is a vaccination and face mask requirement. Click here to read over the requirements.
These policies begin September 17 and are in place at least through November 30, 2021. They will continue to be regularly evaluated based on community health data, and public health and government guidance. An up-to-date plan will be shared with you prior to your performance. Thank you for your cooperation!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Featured photo credit: Broadway Across America (Joan Marcus)