A while ago I did a round up of 101 one hundred and ones and I must first say I got some very odd keyword search referrals for quite a while after that. Today’s post is top 10 lists – sparked by a impulsive decision to peruse through my older delicious bookmarks. So here are several different top 10 lists of tips, resources, articles, etc. all of which apply to the gen y/millennial crowd that I’ve been saving for a rainy day, or ya know a New Year.
General Life Advice
- 10 Articles That Changed My Life: great resources from fighting depression, to doing what you love or finding out if you should be an entrepreneur.
- 10 Simple, Sure-fire Ways to Make Today Your Best Day Ever: it’s a new day and a new year why not start now?
- 10 virtually instant ways to improve your life: habits you should set aside to reduce your stress and increase your quality of life.
- 10 Reasons You Aren’t Achieving Success: is lack of vision or fear of success holding you back?
- 10 Mantras for Emerging Leaders in 2009: accountability, adaptation, being a team player and other great tips to set yourself apart as a leader from Harvard Business Publishing.
- Ten Ways to Use LinkedIn: Guy Kawasaki provides list of ways to increase the value of LinkedIn
- 10 Ways Personal Branding Can Save You From Getting Fired: Dan Schawbel shares how you can use personal branding to become an asset to your company
- 10 Ways Your Resume Irks Hiring Managers: if you happen to be among the masses job hunting (or even if you’re not) having your resume without spelling errors & other common mistakes is very important
- 10 Most successful top ways to make money online: with the economy the way it is, this is a great time to look into multiple streams of income, especially if you’re a tech savvy twenty something
- 10 Things Science Says Will Make You Happy: how things like money, attitude, culture, health, and our day-to-day habits affect our well-being.
- 10 Effective Ways to Increase Your Energy Levels: exercises you can use to increase productivity and energy levels. I know I need to get better about a schedule.
- 10 Ways to Speed Up Dinner-Prep Times: anyone who knows me (or follows me on twitter) knows I like to eat, but life gets busy so I’m all about good food faster
- Top 10 Ways to Lock Down Your Data: because we don’t want crazy people to steal our stuff!
- 10 essential apps for new iPhone owners: there are numerous recommendations for iPhone apps, this is a great place to start if you are new the iPhone carrying club
- Top 10(ish) Gen Y Blogs: New Years Edition: collection of Gen Y bloggers.
Have any top 10 resources I may have missed – perhaps one of your own?