The first round was so much fun I’ve decided to make this a weekly series. I get several google searches for twenty something and other things that make sense, but that’s not entertaining. The purpose of googlicious is to pick the funny/odd keyword searches.
- 101 ways to annoy your parents – I am not sure why I keep coming up for ways to annoy people, it has never been my goal in life to annoy anyone
- all opposed say yay – yeah that is my pet peeve. Check out my previous post if you want to know the different between yeah, yay, & yea.
- bra back fat – yeah, sorry to tell you honey you need a new bra.
- convertible shoe – that was crazy, the photo is here along with several other crazy shoes
- do you need friends in your 30s – I’m sorry for whoever is looking for the answer to this question, my answer would be friends are important for every age
- doom generation x y – are we doomed? I don’t get it.
- fun friday ideas – here’s my idea … join our 20something group and check out the crazy postings in our blogroll
- funny, dads – I’m not an expert and I don’t have any advice to make your dad funny, but I will tell ya my dad is funny
- impulse spending addiction and stop credit card addiction – hey I hear your pain buddy, maybe you should try freezing your credit card
- im in ur side / stealin ur heartz – oh how I love those cute little kitties
- one hundred one ways to do something – how can I help you if you don’t even know what it is you want to do?
- pink ipod – Oh yes I love ipods and I especially love the pink shuffle – I won one and then I bought one for my friend.
- speak like gen y – do we have our own language?
- spellr – that was my play on words for the crazy flickr speller
- stalkerific – that is very odd, at first this word was funny but what if some crazy stalker actually is stalkerific. Should we be scared?
On a related note … I just checked my spam comments and this was one that was flagged as spam “There are three kinds of women: the pretty ones, the ugly ones, and the blondes…” — Now what exactly is that supposed to mean? Blondes aren’t pretty or ugly we are just our own set of beauty standards?